Galaxy s6 plus, apple tv subscription, tag heuer wearable & more - pocketnow daily
Computex 2015 tablets / |
Rating 3 of 5 based on 38949 votes
- ASUS goes official with ZenWatch 2, ZenFone Selfie, and three new ZenPad tablets
- Tag Heuer’s upcoming Android Wear smartwatch gets a name
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus flagship could be just weeks away, with double curved screen
- New HTC smartphone series incoming in the second half of the year
- Apple subscription TV may not make it to WWDC 2015
Watch today's Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the launch of the new ASUS ZenWatch 2, ZenFone Selfie, three new ZenPads, etc. Then we talk about Tag Heuer and the possible name of its Android Wear offering. Samsung follows as we hear rumors of a possible Galaxy S6 Plus in the works. Then we talk about HTC as we learn of a new series of smartphones in the works. We end today's show talking about Apple's subscription TV service, and some rumored delays.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Keywords: Computex 2015 tablets photo, tab, tablets, computer, pad, Android, iOS, Windows, Blackberry, Linux, DOS, tablets, amazon, latest hands-on reviews, pcmag, ctnet
Write a Comment
Try to find